Working with RealEstate-TaxPro.com is convenient and straightforward. The process generally follows nine easy steps:
- Please send us your Tax Docs and organizer via our secure document sharing portal (or other accepted method)
- Relax a few days and let us get to work
- Answer some emailed questions (we may go back & forth a few times)
- Your return is completed & loaded to your secure document portal
- Review your tax return and ask any questions you may have
- Sign and return efile-forms & other required docs
- Relax - Your taxes are completed and filed
- When your electronically filed return(s) is accepted, we will mail you a physical copy of your return and source docs for your records
- Remember, we are here year-round to answer any tax questions you may have. All of our tax clients receive up to 30 minutes of FREE consult time.
There is a limit to the number of returns we can prepare each year without sacrificing product quality. If you have no problem filing an extension (which most recommend for complex returns and those containing brokerage statements), we’ll even give you a discount!
Sorry – We Do Not Prepare Returns for Certain States & Localities: You’re out of luck if you live in or have income-producing assets in California, New York, or Washington DC.
Ready to Make Your Return Less Taxing? Sign Up Today!
How Much Does Tax Preparation Cost?
Form 1040: We charge by the tax form required to be completed, so giving an exact price is difficult. Prices start at about $300 for a personal return. Business taxes for a self-employed Real Estate Agent or a contractor (Schedule C) are $100 to $150. Single-family rentals are usually $50 each. As you attempt to total a cost in your mind, relax – our average 1040 client (who itemizes deductions and owns a small business) has a tax-prep bill of less than $500.
Note: These prices assume the completion of a tax organizer and understanding that we do not tally receipts. Taxpayers are required to keep receipts to substantiate their deductions.
S Corporations (Form 1120-S): S Corporation returns generally run $600 to $1,500 depending on the complexity and quality of records. This price does NOT always include fixing your company’s QuickBooks or accounting entries. We only prepare S Corporation Returns for closely-held businesses (up to 5 shareholders).
Partnerships (Form 1065): Partnership returns generally run $600 to $1,500 depending on the complexity and quality of records. This price does NOT always include fixing your company’s QuickBooks or accounting entries. We only prepare Partnership Returns for closely-held businesses (up to 5 partners).
Bookkeeping & Payroll
Properly prepared financial are your business-management scorecard. They’re also the key to correctly preparing tax returns and minimizing taxes. Our clients receive detailed financial statements each month, tracking their business performance. We also review your books to look for tax-savings and planning opportunities.
As a small business owner, you know that the best use of your time is making current customers happy and getting new customers - Not doing your books! We replace wasted time with profit-time!
We also manage payroll for small businesses or work directly with your payroll provider. If you think you’d be a good fit, contact us today to get a free price quote!
Our preferred bookkeeping clients meet the following criteria:
If your business meets these criteria, please obtain a no-obligation price quote. You may be surprised by how affordable our services are!
- No comingling of personal and business transactions (you do not use your business accounts or credit cards to pay personal bills).
- You or a member of your staff are available to notate transactions and answer questions we may have regarding them (generally via email), so we can correctly record them.
- You can deliver (or provide access to) your bank, credit card, and other statements (such as PayPal) promptly each month.
- If you do business in multiple states, you can discern sales made to each state.
- You agree and understand that your financial statements are for Management Use Only. They are not audited and are unsuitable for any use other than guiding internal operations.
- You understand that we do NOT handle state or local sales and local B&O tax filings.
If you’re having trouble with the IRS regarding unfiled tax returns or money owed to the IRS, please feel free to contact us for a free consultation. We have an excellent track record in achieving win-win agreements with the IRS.